Rogue Angels
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Rogue Angels! We are a great, fun-loving, Runescape clan! All of our members are dedicated so don't hesitate to ask for any help you may need!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
The Rogue Angels external forum is now up and running!
If you have not registered yet, do so now! Very Happy
Use your in-game username, BUT NOT YOUR PASSWORD.
Want to review on some of our past events? See Alphawolf700's videos in the Runescape Media section!

This is me! (T sydd T)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
T sydd T

T sydd T

Runescape Stats
Combat Level: 123
Total Level: 1949
Quest Points: 291

This is me! (T sydd T) Empty
PostSubject: This is me! (T sydd T)   This is me! (T sydd T) EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 9:44 pm

Hello!!

I am Tiffany, some call me tiff, or tiffy, or just T Surprised or TT! lol. whatever you feel works for you i suppose.
Im a California kid! (happy kids come from California) (lie!). I'm a senior in high school.

I like alot of different kinds of music. my favorite videos are usually comedy or thrillers. my favorite of all have to be zombie movies!!! im an obsessed freak when it comes to zombies dont ask lol.

My character is "T sydd T" on runescape, at this moment level 121 with 1928 total level.
I enjoy most of the skills, although I can never really do them for financial reasons lol. (as you might know im a huge money waster.)
anyways thats a bit about me! anything else you might wanna know ask me and i'll be sure to tell you!
Back to top Go down
T zacco

PostSubject: Re: This is me! (T sydd T)   This is me! (T sydd T) EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 10:29 pm

Ah, 2nd to last sentence, I find vary familiar. Suspect

p.s. you want zombie bod. Cool
Back to top Go down
T zacco T

T zacco T

Runescape Stats
Combat Level: 118
Total Level: 1981
Quest Points: 287

PostSubject: Re: This is me! (T sydd T)   This is me! (T sydd T) EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 10:31 pm

^ wtf....
Back to top Go down
T sydd T

T sydd T

Runescape Stats
Combat Level: 123
Total Level: 1949
Quest Points: 291

PostSubject: Re: This is me! (T sydd T)   This is me! (T sydd T) EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 11:06 pm

haha! ya i figured you would. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This is me! (T sydd T)   This is me! (T sydd T) Empty

Back to top Go down

This is me! (T sydd T)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rogue Angels :: The Rogue Angels :: Welcome-
Jump to: