Rogue Angels
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Rogue Angels! We are a great, fun-loving, Runescape clan! All of our members are dedicated so don't hesitate to ask for any help you may need!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
The Rogue Angels external forum is now up and running!
If you have not registered yet, do so now! Very Happy
Use your in-game username, BUT NOT YOUR PASSWORD.
Want to review on some of our past events? See Alphawolf700's videos in the Runescape Media section!

Mechscape Rogue Angels

Go down 
AuthorMessage
alphawolf700

alphawolf700

Runescape Stats
Combat Level: 62
Total Level: 844
Quest Points: 71

Mechscape Rogue Angels Empty
PostSubject: Mechscape Rogue Angels   Mechscape Rogue Angels EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 7:27 am

As most of you know by now Jagex has a new game coming out called Mechscape. As Mechscape has been confirmed as a code name, we have no idea what the naem will be so be on the lookout for it. Currently Rangepk8443 has said that if he likes Mechscape the clan will crossover, but if he doesn't then it won't. In the case of Rogue Angels not crossing over to Mechscape I will create a new Mechscape clan and all of you are invited but hopefully this won't affect your standing position in Rogue Angels. I'm still trying to think of a name but I probably don't have to, Hopefully Range will just like Mechscape.
Back to top Go down

Mechscape Rogue Angels
Page 1 of 1